Friday, January 4, 2013

Wishful thinking. Fleeting feelings.

One by one, I send my friends off to the states. I wonder to myself, will I be able to fly too? I often thought to myself after each semester that I would work harder the next. That I would not fail myself. That I could face my friends with my heads held high when we talk about the academics. But in the end, all I did was fail all over again. When reality kicks in, I don't have any of the 3 D's. Dream, Drive and Determination.

Tsk, forgot what I wanted to rant about. Took some time off for dinner and I forgot everything I wanted to say. Lol.

Ah yes, one more thing I hate about my parents. Whenever a convo regarding someone else's kid, they ALWAYS give me the most annoying look ever. The "see what that kid achieved, what have you done with your life?" Look. It's soooooo bloody annoying. They constantly tell me not to compare and yet every single time they judge me like a court judge judging criminals. God I really wish I could fly the the United States earlier. Where I could be far far away from my douchy parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment