Man, it's soooo hard to maintain a blog. Guess I'm just really bad at time management.
Oh well, moving on, one semester has just flew by again. My grades went up lesser than I was hoping for, still failed my calculus though. But on the brighter side, I've already sent in my university application form, and now I'm praying really hard that they would accept me despite all my shortcomings.
In this 7th semester of mine, my schedule is really free and easy as it is my last semester, *hopefully*, and one of my classes got canceled because there was only me enrolled into that subject. Sad right? Haha. Therefore, with time on my hands, I decided on a whim to work for my parents.
Well, working life is...REALLY BORING! Adding salt to the wound, I have to go gym everyday, it's like hell on earth, gosh I'm soooooo tired. But I have to endure this endeavor. All for the sake of my pikachu 3ds xl!!! GAMES FOR LIFE! Guess I'm done here. I've completely forgotten what I wanted to write. Oh well, chao~
Lynx out~
No comments:
Post a Comment